On Wed, 13 Dec 1995 12:28:36 -0500 <[log in to unmask]> said:

>I would like to make one of the Martha Stewart gingerbread houses next week.
> Does anybody have a recipe for GF gingerbread that could be substituted for
>her recipe?

Gingerbread houses must really be strong to be structually sound.  I have
always found that if they are tough enough to make good houses, they won't
taste very good anyway.  I have made them out of wheat flour, and not
allowed any nibbling.  I haven't tried to make a house from gf flour, but
my experience making rollout cookies is that they are generally more fragile
than wheat cookies and would not make good building materials! LL