I am allergic to wheat, and I also react with rice, and I think, barley.  I
have read that rice is not hypoallergenic, as many believe, but is strongly
connected to wheat allergy.  Anyway, it doesn't do me any good.  But then, I
also react badly to prunes, something noone is supposed to do.
I have read the faqs, and I haven't seen any bread recipes that don't call
for rice flour.  I've tried making some with oats and rye.  I don't have a
bread machine.  And it came out like a rock.  Yummy.
Any suggestions?

Dara