One of one friends has type 2 non-insulin dependent diabetes. He gets a
lot of stomach and bowel problems, although he is following his diabetic
diet well. I saw the post about type 1 diabetes and cd and am wondering
if there is a link between type 2 and CD also. He still tends toward the
mood swings and sometimes atypical behaviour that I suffered while on a
non Gf diet (similar things happen to diabetics in some cases) and I am
starting to wonder if he should be checked for CD (lucky guy, you just
can't have enough things to fill your day with).
Thanks in advance for any info.
Lisa