M>Surprisingly, there only seems to be six (6) of us diagnosed with
M>Fibromyalgia.
M>Ginny

I'll bet nearly every adult celiac has had fibromyalgia. I had it for
years. Just never diagnosed properly. I don't expect to die of Celiac
Disease, either. When the concomitant ailments (caused by celiac) become
critical, I will expect my diagnosis to be changed. Then, statistically,
my demise will not be "due to celiiac/sprue". Yep!

Guess I don't think anyone cares much. I'm beginning to feel rather
apathetic, myself. I wonder if we'll ever make much progress? AMS