I think that Phyllis J. Brogden, Chairman of the Greater Philadelphia
Celiac-Sprue Support Group, is doing an outstanding job with her group and
felt that the Greater Philadelphia group should certainly be included in the
listing of patient support groups.  I am not sure what the membership fee
is, but Phyllis can be contacted for information.  I understand that an
extensive information packet is supplied to each new member.

Phyllis J. Brogden, Chairman
Greater Philadelphia Celiac-Sprue Support Group
6318 Farmar Lane
Flourtown, PA 19031
Telephone: 215/836-7518