After reading Don Kasarda's very interesting and helpful explanation of
gluten and beer, which could be read to suggest that light, flavorless
beer may do less harm, I drank a Miller beer on Friday night.

NOTE:  Dr. Kasarda's article in no way suggested or condoned the
ingestion of beer; I did so fully at my own risk and based on my own
assessment.

Yesterday and today I had intestinal rumbling and loose bowels, symptoms
I've had before on the rare occasions I've drunk a Harp or Guiness (ie.
dark, flavorful beers).  Hence I conclude that American beer is just as
troublesome for me.  I also conclude that it's sure not worth wrecking your
intestines for a Miller (blech).

Pam