For those of you who live in California...Trader Joe's frozen taquitos
(chicken & beef) has recently added modified food starch to the ingredient
list.  I spoke with their head office today and was told that the modified
food starch is from corn and potato....so they remain gluten free.  For those
of you with children in California...my 6 year old daughter loves them...and
they are great to put in her lunch for school (she doesn't mind that they're
not hot when she eats them!)  And for those of you NOT in California...I
believe Trader Joe's will be opening up throughout the U.S. soon, and they
have alot of good gluten free products...from canned tuna to frozen lemon
hazelnut tortes!