Does anyone know whether celiacs are more vulnerable to food poisoning
than people who do not have the disease?  During a recent trip, in
which eating restaurant food was inevitable, my husband contracted a
very unpleasant case of food poisoning.  The doctors were able to turn
him around, but prescribed Cypra.  Does anyone know whether this
medication contains gluten?  I would be interested in hearing of any
research or similar experiences with food poisoning.
Thanks.