I would like to know if others have a similar reaction to gluten products
as I do. Often I will have no response at all to eating say, a sandwich.
The reaction occurs after the next meal even if that meal is gluten free.
Reactions will then continue until I have been off gluten for 3-4 days.

My experience is that Pepto-Bismol is the one product that tends to put
things right again. What are your experiences with this product?