Hi, everyone. I should have taken care of this years ago, but, when I couldn’t figure it out, I just gave up. So I’ve decided to do the smart thing and ask for assistance.

Many years ago I subscribed for a Skype account that costs $10 every couple of months. I haven’t used Skype now in two or three years, but they still deduct $10 every couple of months from my PayPal account. I have looked at their website and cannot, for the life of me, find a way to cancel this account. I am thinking I am missing something obvious.

Can anyone help me with this?

Keith

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]