Unfortunately I got notified in June 2023 that Bob had died. A sad loss to our community.

Best wishes,

Peter

On Sun, 4 Feb 2024, 01:35 Dan Bloom, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The NYIGT got this request for information about Bob Lee.
Can anyone help Johanna?

Dan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Johanna Treweeke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Robert Lee
Date: February 3, 2024 at 2:39:07 PM EST

Hi Dan,

I hope you're well. I'm writing in the hope you might know a little
about Robert Lee and his health. I met him years ago when I was tutoring
in Gestalt in Australia and went on to be in contact with him over the
years as a treasured colleague and supervisor.

I apologize for the randomness of this request. I have tried Deb Ulman
who I believe has not gotten anywhere with it, and I was hoping you
might have a suggestion on who I might contact for more information.

Many thanks in advance,

Johanna

______________ Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.