Hello:  This may be so “elementary” for most of you for all who are going to see this, but I haven’t a clue: this is in regard to a problem I’m having with Tapin Radio: problem is that it no longer will record!  The Ramersoft Support person says I need to put this certain file in the address bar of explorer!  So where is the explorer bar?  Am hoping that (if I can find that) and then, if I can paste this Tapin Radio thing that he says I need to pate in, then Tapin Radio will once again record for me!  For the past week or two, it simply won’t record, although it tells me that it is recording…aw but it is showing no evidence of my recordings!  Hopefully _somebody_ can help me!  Thanks in advance!

Tom Kaufman

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]