Hello:  This may be so "elementary" for most of you for all who are going to
see this, but I haven't a clue: this is in regard to a problem I'm having
with Tapin Radio: problem is that it no longer will record!  The Ramersoft
Support person says I need to put this certain file in the address bar of
explorer!  So where is the explorer bar?  Am hoping that (if I can find
that) and then, if I can paste this Tapin Radio thing that he says I need to
pate in, then Tapin Radio will once again record for me!  For the past week
or two, it simply won't record, although it tells me that it is recording.aw
but it is showing no evidence of my recordings!  Hopefully _somebody_ can
help me!  Thanks in advance!

Tom Kaufman

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]