Hello list:  Don’t know if there’s a “fix” for this or not; sometimes, while writing an email, using the latest version of Outlook, if I run Spell-checker, Outlook will hiccup and shut down; once it comes back up, then my email that I had started is just “gone!”  Or maybe it puts it somewhere that I cannot find this!  I find this very infuriating as then I have to go back and re-create that email; this is especially troublesome if it’s a fairly long email and I have to go back and try to remember what I have written!  Is this some kind of a bug in Outlook?  Is there a “work-around?”  I like to run spell-checker when I can, for I’m not the greatest speller.  However, if this thing is gonna lose my emails like that, then I’ll just have to write the email and leave as is and what the person gets is…well…what they get!  Has anyone else experienced this; if so, how do you handle this?

Thanks,

Tom Kaufman

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]