Hello,

I am current on Firefox.  Since the last update, if I try to go to a
bookmark under a folder, as soon as I hit the right arrow key Firefox will
hang until I get a prompt to either close the program or wait until it
responds.  This has happened dozens of times.  Is anyone else having this
problem?

Is there a way to add a bookmark without putting it in a folder?  When I use
cntl D, it seems to expect a folder.  The default is Mozilla Firefox but
that causes the same problem described above if I use the right arrow key to
get to the submenu.

Thanks,

Sherry Wells

Archived on the World Wide Web at