## Join the African Association of Madison (AAM), Inc. for $25 per year. Mail check to: AAM, P.O. Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701 Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.AfricanAssociationofMadison.org ## Allahouma amine yarabi .
Thanks.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 10:45 AM, Fatou Ceesay