## Join the African Association of Madison (AAM), Inc. for $25 per year.
Mail check to: AAM, P.O. Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Email: [log in to unmask]   Web: www.AfricanAssociationofMadison.org ##

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone

As most of you know, our dearest Sister Haja Zainabu Kooistra is in Makkah performing Hajj; the 5th pillar of Islam! Marsa’Allah! Takkbirr, Allahu Akbar! Our hearts are full of excitement and gratitude that she got called on to this noble journey she’s embarking on.

That said, this is to inform you all that her Homecoming dua (prayers ) is scheduled on August 6th 2022 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Please see the flyer for details.

If you have any questions regarding the event, I am your point of contact and can be reach at: 608-906-1259
Thank you sincerely,

Fatou Ceesay
[Image.jpeg]

## ** Send email to the list: [log in to unmask] **
** Access AAM list archives: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/AAM.html **##