Hello, I have a new I phone 12 mini.

With my old I phone 6, I could lay my phone down during a phone call and it would automatically switch to speaker.

I can not get my I phone 12 to switch to speaker during a phone call.

I use voice over and there doesn’t seem to be a button on the screen to switch to speaker.

Is there a way to set my phone to automatically switch to speaker during a phone call?

Also, there use to be an email list for blind I device users, is this list still active?

Thanks for any help.

Steve Crews

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]