I linked mine to Outlook. Do you have another program you can link to?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2020, at 12:42 PM, Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

I just started using JAWS again.  I’m confused about Gmail.  I can open my inbox but can’t open an e-mail.  I looked in the JAWS help topics and didn’t see anything about using Gmail.  Are there hotkeys I can use to open an e-mail, reply, delete, and forward and e-mail?  The Google help information seemed a bit confusing.

I don’t have any trouble opening Gmail on my iPhone.  I didn’t have trouble opening Gmail on an Android phone when I had one.  Could someone please help?

Thanks,

Dan

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]