A few months ago I was taking an accessibility course from Deque University.  The documentation for the course recommended using Edge with Narrator.  I suspect though that Edge will work fine with any screenreader.  I haven’t tried it yet.  There is also an iOS version I would like to try.  I guess it’s a matter of personal preference.

Dan

From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Diane Scalzi
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VICUG-L] MS Edge Browser question:Edge browser

I am having no problems so far. I use latest version of JAWS.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2020, at 2:23 PM, Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello All:

I am seeking comments based on experience with the current version of MS EDGE and any pointers to good guidance for setup and operation for JAWS or NVDA users.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Stan

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]