## Join the African Association of Madison (AAM), Inc. for $25 per year.
Mail check to: AAM, P.O. Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Email: [log in to unmask]   Web: www.AfricanAssociationofMadison.org ##

Please inform your various networks that there will be a program at the Rebalanced Life Wellness Center, located at 588 Grand Canyon Drive on Saturday, March 14 to educate our community about the 2020 Census. The program starts at 10:00 pm. We will have representatives from the City of Madison Mayor's office, the Equal Opportunity Commission, and the Department of Civil Rights. There will be free food, music and entertainment.
The 2020 Census is very important and our community must be aware of its impact on our social and economic developments. For more information about the 2020 Census, please visit City of Madison - 2020 Census

|  |  |

|  |
City of Madison - 2020 Census

|  |  |

|  |
City of Madison - 2020 Census

Should you have any questions, please contact me at 608-481-6377.
Thank you and be blessed.
Augustine Tatus

## ** Send email to the list: [log in to unmask] **
** Access AAM list archives: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/AAM.html **##