I'm not sure if you want a list specifically for accessibility or a more general list, but for a list on Chrome accessibility try the Axs-Chrome-Discuss group, Send a message to [log in to unmask]

There's also a list specifically for the ChromeVox screen eader which you can join by sending a blank message to [log in to unmask].