From: Madison Alliance for Black Economic Empowerment <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:24 AM
To: Baldeh, Samba
Subject: Be a Vendor at the McPike Park Sessions - FOR FREE!

Together, we can build our collective resources. We can build The HIVE.
View this email in your browser

Be a Vendor at the McPike Park Sessions - FOR FREE!

Dear MABEE Community,

We’re at it again: in partnership with Common Wealth Development, we have the PERFECT opportunity to help your business grow - and best of all, it’s 100% FREE!

This June and August, the Sessions at McPike Park - formerly the Central Park Sessions - will draw in thousands of Madisonians ready to purchase goods from local vendors. While most vendors have to pay a fee to sell their crafts, we’ve partnered with Common Wealth Development to offer the MABEE community the special opportunity to VEND FOR FREE!

If you want your business to grow, this is a truly unique opportunity to make it happen!!

Vendors can sell their crafts at the following dates and times:

June 22 from 11am-11pm

June 23 from 11am-10pm

August 7 from 5-10pm

August 8 from 5-10pm

August 9 from 5-10pm

August 14 from 5-10pm

August 15 from 5-10pm

How to Get Your Free Vending Spot:

If you are interested in vending and taking advantage of this unparalleled opportunity, please respond to this email ([log in to unmask]) with (a) your name, (b) your company name, and (c) the selected dates, in order of preference.

We will select vendors on a first come, first served basis.

Requirement #1: You must be vending non-food and non-beverage items to be selected. Unfortunately, we are not accepting food or beverage vendors this time around.

Requirement #2: These spots are expensive, and we don’t want to waste them; so you must arrive at least an hour early and attend the FULL scheduled. Failure to do so will result in a MANDATORY FINE equal to the cost of the vending spot. To avoid a fine, please be 100% sure you can attend the full time before committing.

Requirement #3: In order to receive the free spot, you must also commit to writing a testimonial about your experience for MABEE so that we can brag about you! This is a great way for you to get your business out to even more people.

We look forward to sharing this fantastic opportunity with you!

Sincerely,
MABEE

GET INVOLVED

Learn about how you can join a subcommittee to help increase the impact for more Black entrepreneurs.

Share the Business Needs Survey, crafted in collaboration with MadREP and Black Business Leaders to connect our entrepreneurs with the resources they need.

Join Madison's first Online Black Business Directory launched in partnership with the Madison Black Chamber of Commerce.

Join MABEE for exclusive membership benefits  including exposure, discounts, networking and more...

Set up a monthly donation to help us continue to build The HIVE and support more Black entrepreneurs.

MABEE is part of the Movement Fund. To join, please click here.

Thank you to our sponsors

Find out how to be recognized as a sponsor of ResourceFULL Black Businesses.

PLEASE SHARE. PLEASE SUPPORT. HELP US BUILD THE HIVE.

Copyright © 2019 Madison Alliance for Black Economic Empowerment, All rights reserved.
For your support of Black Economic Empowerment

Our mailing address is:
Madison Alliance for Black Economic Empowerment
820 W. Wingra Dr
#259812
Madison, WI 53715

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Join the African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year.

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701 Phone: 608-258-0261

Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.AfricanAssociationofMadison.org