Hey Jeff,

There is no Apple version of the app right now but we are developing one.

We are planning to release it by June, so sit tight, it is coming soon.

- Emre

---

Emre Sarbak

Co-founder | Mediate
(314) 445-8028

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 5:37 PM Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do you have an Apple version of this, and if not is there anything similar?

Sent from my iPhone