Hi again.

Well, I found a way!  Here’s what I’m doing:

1:  Go to this Website:
https://ebible.org/kjv/index.htm

2:  Save the entire website as a Web Archive format into a folder where you can find it on your drive, such as within your  documents, in case you can’t find it in browsing history.  Then Open that file into your web browser.

3:  If you know the scripture passage, use your keyboard command for find on this page,   to jump to the book you want.

4:  Click on that book, find and click on the link to chapter 1, then the link for .  the specific chapter.  If you don’t know the references, you can  search for key words,  in a website like Bible Gateway.  Even if you get a version you don’t want, you can still refer to it.

5:  Once you’ve found the verses you’re looking for, select all of that page and copy it to your clipboard.

6:  create a new document into which you’ll  collect all the verses you want to use for a project such as specific verses or passages  of comfort for someone who needs them during a particular time.

7:  Paste the chapter into the document and save it.

8:  Moving between your browser and document, repeat finding, clicking, copying and pasting…

I hope this helps someone.  If you know a better way, please share,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit http://cochlearamericas.com