Keith is there a particular reason you need to use JAWS with Chrome?  I'm using Chrome with NVDA and it seems to be working.
Thanks,

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2018, at 3:33 PM, Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Keith et al,

I have pressed control+F5 to clear the cache or the virtual buffer, but the collective minds at VISPERO (Formerly VFO/FS) will ask you to check the version of Google Chrome your running and update it.

I believe something is going on with JAWS2018 and beta 2019 but unable to put my finger on it.

JM2C

Respectfully,

Stephen Guerra, President

Guerra Access Technology Training LLC

Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864

Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC

Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:

The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).

This message may contain confidential information and should not be distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training LLC.