IMHO, screen size is a personal preference. I know many totally blind
people who like the larger screens. I know I appreciate the larger
screen sizes on my S7 and iPhone 7 over my iPhone 4S. I do think the
Plus phones are a bit large for my taste, but like I said, I think this
is personal preference and I don't think it's the case that just because
someone is totally blind they don't appreciate the additional room they
get to explore their screens.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail