Agreed, and, the plus-sized phones typically have longer battery life, which is important for me as I use GPS. And, the plus-sized phones usually have better cameras, which does make a difference for OCR, another tool I use daily.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +61 488 988 936