question about table view into text.

Good morning everyone ,

Recently, I have  encounter the following issue when viewing some web pages using internet explorer 11, on my windows 7 laptop.  It seems that some web pages are displaying their information as a table view, rather then as text.  My        question is, is there any way that I would be able to convert a table view into plain text? This took place, when I received a reservation from an airline which was displayed as a table view, rather then as a text view, so that’s why I’m asking.

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]