Good Morning Tia,

Dial 1-800-275-8777, then listen carefully to the automated system, then respond accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Kenneth Semien, Sr.
President
American Council of the Blind of Texas, Inc. (ACBT)
"Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success"
Desk: (409) 866-5838
Internet Presence: http://www.acbtexas.org
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ACBTx
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TXACB