What kind of videos are we talking about? Screen capture or other videos?

Pratik

From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ana G
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VICUG-L] Creating a Video Using JAWS

I'm interested in this topic as well. I have some basic experience recording and editing audio, but I don't have any experience with video, and my sense is that I'll be needing to make videos for my teaching job relatively soon.

If anyone has suggestions for programs to record and edit as well as tips for using the camera with minimal sighted help, I'd love to hear it too.