Hi All:

Does anyone know a good quick start guide to Windows 10 for a JAWS user?

I was just upgraded on a client's computer over the weekend without any notice and  I need to get some sense of how to navigate and use it.  My first reaction to it was a definite negative as the start menu was so short that it didn't even have more than about 3 programs on it and to get to the "all programs"  took me about an hour because the "All Programs" menu item would flash by too quickly to select, and I couldn't get to the shut down selection to try to reboot.  Then I did some sort of ancient dance on the keyboard and accidentally  got the shut down  menu item to come up and stay long enough to shut down the computer.  Now the problem is that JAWS is not loaded and I can't  log on.

Sorry to bore you all.

I would appreciate knowing of any quick guide to get started to learn how to use Windows 10 and the computer.

Thanks so much!

Stan

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]