That doesn’t sound like youtube and I wouldn’t give them your credit card.  When is this happening when you click on a video?  A lot of times you will see an advertisement.  When I use youtube I mainly use it on my phone unless I am downloading something into an MP3 which in that case I will use my computer.

From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa McManus
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VICUG-L] question about you tube

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it means when you do a search on youtube and you start to click into each result on the results list and each one wants your credit card number.

First of all, is that you tube asking for your credit card?  Second of all they say they won’t use your credit card unless you make a purchase, but I don’t know whether that is a good idea or not to give out my credit card number.  Next, I don’t understand if that means that the thing I want to listen to needs purchased or what.

If anyone could enlighten me on any of this I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks very much.

Lisa

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]