I have run into an issue with DBT since I last posted. I can't read single characters in coded view. duxbury is aware of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2015, at 5:47 PM, Bundy, Keith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, Steve. I’ve been running JAWS 17 since its release, and I haven’t experienced any problems. I have heard that some have experienced issues in Outlook 2013, but I am using Outlook 2013 with no problems at all.

Keith Bundy, MS

Dakota State University

Phone: 605-256-5121

Email: [log in to unmask]

From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VICUG-L] JAWS 17 question

Hello, I received what I think is a Copy of JAWS 17 in the mail this week.

Before I install it, I was wondering if any one else has installed it and if there are any problems with it.

I would appreciate any comments on JAWS 17 good or bad.

Thanks for any input or thoughts.

Steve

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]