Seasons greetings to all and I hope you're all having a healthy and happy
Christmas.

I have a quick question.  On a recent Dr Mercola video (he was demonstrating
one of his breakfast recipes) he mentioned that our ancestors would have
been consuming around 150 g of fibre per day.  Assuming they didn't have
access to large quantities of chia, flax, hemp or psyllium - I wondered
where so much would have naturally come from?  And what do people on this
list deem to be good sources of fibre in paleo terms?

Would be grateful for any insights.

Best wishes

Tracey

Netherlands