I tried to log in over the weekend and got a down for scheduled maintenance message. Should be back up by now though
Dorene c

Jonathon Marcotte <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I got an email earlier this month saying it would be closed for two separate days this month. One was on the 17th and today is probably the other. I am having issues also.

Jon