Hi all,

I received an issue of the flying blind newsletter.  In there there was a page that had resources for I o s devices.

I clicked on a pdf file that was a manual for the ipod touch.  When it opens it says it is a single page and all it says is that it is a manual for the ipod touch.  You can not page down or anything.

When I tried to open the same file on my iphone though I had no problem.  It said it had 164 pages and I could see the table of contents and so on.

Can anyone tell me why I can not access it on the computer.  I am using windows 8.1 and internet explorer.  If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Lisa

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]