Yeah, and Barack in the Old Testament was a coward, wasn't he?  He refused to go to war without the woman profetist.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2015, at 8:54 PM, Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I was reading a novel yesterday that was explaining the meaning of names and our president's first name was used as an example.  I looked it up on the internet and in the Bible to see if they were correct and the book was right.  The word Barack is spelled three or four different ways but they all are from the Hebrew .  It is two words, the first part translates from the Hebrew as blessed.  The second part is translated as lightning or a flash of lightning.  You could say his name means, blessed light.  Now, ain't that weird?  There was one judge in the book of Judges by the same name.

Phil.
Living His Name
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM