Since I am using Windows Live Mail, will the messages even get deleted from there after 30 days?  I can see this happening on the web site but not on WLM.  One of my old messages that keeps showing up in the Spam folder is from November.

In any case I think I will leave these messages in the spam folder for 30 days & see if this results in them being deleted from Gmail itself.  Then when I delete them from spam, maybe they won’t be out there to be downloaded again.  Maybe that is what you were saying to do , Christopher.

Failing that, I will have to take the advice of several others & go out to gmail itself & find these messages & delete them.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.
Sherry Wells

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]