Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who wrote to me about ziplining. I plan to check out
arrangements with the two companies we are considering.

Diane

From: Terri Hedgpeth [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:44 AM
To: Diane Scalzi; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [VICUG-L] Ziplining

Hello Diane,

You probably have received many replies to your query. But just in case not,
I have done zip lining and it is a blast.  Different tours are set up
differently and so you would need to ask some questions before hand.  I
believe that with most you have to break or slow yourself down on your own
by using/grabbing a hand rope kind of breaking set up on the cable you are
zipping along, which is just in front of yourconnection to the cable.  The
bottom line is that there is certainly risk, but it is very doable and a lot
of fun.

Best,

Terri

Terri Hedgpeth, Ed.D.