Well

On 30 August 2014 02:58, Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Which comment in particular are you concern with? I may be able to make some clarification, as you know context is everything.

Thank you

From: "UDP United Kingdom" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "and, The" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 1:53:05 AM

Subject: Re: [G_L] We can defeat Jammeh at polls in 2016 - Sidia Jatta on 2016 Elections

And by the way, I am glad you said you are not married to any specific formula because your comments on fatu radio are a bit of a concern to me.

Thanks
Daffeh

On Friday, 29 August 2014, UDP United Kingdom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Brother Musa, I am glad you see the humour in my branding. But as for a stumbling block, I think you know better who that is. It is none but Halifa Sallah and only Halifa Sallah. You guys keep saying he is principle as if the rest of us are a bunch of jelly fish. I am principle too.

Thanks
Daffeh