I didn't see this whole thread. But I kind of like this question because I think it's honest. My thought is that he's not accountable and that's what makes him God.  He chooses to make himself approachable, else he never would have sent Jesus to us, and after that the Holy Spirit. Jesus reveals God. The Holy Spirit teaches us.  I could expound on those thoughts. But you all have been discussing this for a bit and have more than likely done all that.

Hope all of you moms had a good Mother's Day.

Vicki

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Phil Scovell
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 8:25 PM
Subject: And What About God?

A former client with whom I prayed as a former meth addict, and who is about 30 years of age now, sent me a text message recently.  He is still searching for answers but we keep in touch because he always comes up, in his search for truth, with question such as this one.  "Phil, I've been thinking.  To whom is God accountable?"  I know there are simple answers to this question but before I tell you what I wrote back to him in a single text message on our iPhone, I'd like to hear what others might say to a former drug addict who is a young man.  He's been off drugs for several years, 8 or 9 I believe it has been, so keep his age and former addiction in mind when answering his question about God.

Phil.
Living His Name
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM