Burama, this is friendly fire, whipping the stinky behind of this very angry young man is no big deal.
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:38 PM, Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Daffeh, I was in Gambia as well and probably a little ahead of you in terms of what was happening in the country... Were you even in high school then? I still think many Gambians were deceived by the junta... including those political leaders who took time off hoping to come back and win an election... At the very least Halifa and others were active talking, standing in the streets and were arrested and tried for political activity... so if anything they were among if not the ONLY citizens who were arrested for resisting the ban on political activity...

I know.. I know... nothing about Halifa makes sense to you may be even his human face is NOT real to Daffeh.. That is understandable.. sometimes people just hate other people for no apparent reason!!! They just can't stand them...

But back to the substance.. to fault one person or few group of people in Jammeh deceiving Gambians and lying to his teeth for power is just not very convincing... The fact remains Jammeh is a bad accident in our history and is going to take concerted efforts - one beyond partisan politics to get rid of and restore our country back to sanity... I just wonder how you will work with others if you were to become the leader of the UDP today? Is that important to you.. or is it your way or the high way! And what difference would that make then to others we are pointing fingers at?

Demba