Sure will be praying, Rhonda.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Rhonda Partain
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:01 PM
Subject: pray for Ben

Ben is in the hospital. He has a place on his foot that has become infectted.  They did surgery yesterday and put in a grapht. He has been really sick dehydrated,  and had staff infection in his blood; that is clear now. He is taking antibiotics for  the infection in his food and leg. They say if all goes well, and the grapht takes, he could come home in a week,  yesterday is a week he has been in the hospital. I stay a few days and then go home; presently he is bed ridden because of the foot.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated. Ben is diabetic, and a kidney transplant patient...my  kidney is doing great though *smile*

Bless y'all

Rhonda