Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Jammeh as next ECOWAS Chair??? Are we in for the Shock of our lives?????

Demba

Am also glad he failed in his bid.

My positions/views/arguments shouldn't be construed as support of Jammeh. I am only not convinced what many claimed to be the right fight, strategies and approaches.

Good he failed. Yet that neither minimize the enomity of our fight nor is an indication he is isolated. He competed among his colleagues and they are selected as preferred - that's what that is. Is it good - yeah. But to interpreter that as a reflection of his style of governance will be a stretch. Remember his colleagues around that table are largely no different from him.

One thing to celebrate for now. Yet we still have no solution.

Burama