Hi everyone,

In January I went on a cruise across the Mediterranean Sea. I wrote a review of my experience on board the cruise ship AIDA SOL. You can read it on my website "100% Gluten Free - Documentary Film”. The direct link is: http://www.100percentglutenfree.com/eating-gluten-free-mediterranean-cruise-review/

Have a wonderful evening,

Sonja Luther