UDP Diaspora members are cordially invited to a conference call today as a
continuation to our last night meeting. Please all be on time. Our usual
phone number and code will be use* ( 001 712-432-0075 code 199147#),* those
on skype, can enter through the usual skype entry. If you don't know,
private mail me for details. UDP members are also notified that, our 14
youths members were presented to court on flimsy charges, we need to stand
with them and their families. But more importantly, continue the dialogue
we have been engaging in.

There are elements within even the opposition who are targeting UDP members
and telling them to switch allegiances with promises of money and other
benefits. This has been an ongoing attack by the ruling party, but for such
targeting to be coming from partner opposition parties is alarming and this
individuals are those the UDP open it's doors to in working as partners to
end the dictatorships. The UDP Diaspora is aware of meetings currently
organise in U.K where UDP members are invited to join certain parties, in
as much as this is a legitimate political maneuvering, we are alerting our
members, that, no opposition party in the Gambia has more support, base or
outreach than us, hence, it is a futile exercise for certain opposition
leaders to betray our closer relationships by covertly attempting to use
our association with them as a means to infiltrate and then approach UDP
supporters.
What is important for UDP members is continue sharing ideas, standing with
leaders on the ground, from youth leaders, senior executive, women wing and
regional coordinators. These people are continuing spreading the need for
wider awareness on the unending madness taking place daily. As a party, we
cannot but work with those we share the greater agenda with, of curbing the
oppressive and suppressive political climate that is now a norm. No Gambian
is immune to those state of affairs, hence, we need to act with honesty,
integrity and as brothers, anything else, is a futile exercise.
Be on time guys.
Suntou
UDP U.K Coordinator

--