Fara,  I am sure the UDP is equally very disappointed about your
current passive or indifferent attitude towards the party's development and
future directions especially when you can come here and claim to be 'still
a member' of the party, something I cannot deny.

If all the members of the party are as indifferent or passive as you, we
would not have had a party called UDP today never mind worrying about its
direction. I therefore advice you to get out of your closet and do
something to help your  party, the UDP, become the greatest party it
suppose to be. Membership comes with responsibility, not indifference and
that means you would need to appreciate your own contribution by default to
the issue you just described and take responsibility for it rather than
implicitly blaming every Tom, Dick and Harry for APRC's, supposedly,
omnipotence.

There is nothing about the UDP or its official that you know more than
others. Thus, I rather you don't assume too much.

Thanks
Daffeh