Hi All~~

I went to a food pantry this a.m. and received a big box of Millville Corn
Flakes. It's sold at Aldi's, the ingredient list looks okay, but there's no
contact number anywhere on the box. I did a little research on line and
found that Kellogg's makes the Millville brand.

Does anyone know if the Millville Corn Flakes are GF? (I will summarize)

Thanks~~Ayn in Kansas

*******
*******