http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/gambians-among-300-migrants-picked-up-by-libyas-coastguard

This is very risky. I know home is hard especially with the lack of jobs and other basic amenities, but outside is not heaven as it involves a lot too. If not for long time family disconnection, you risk losing your life at sea, or even falling in the hands of wrong authorities or street bandids. It is just worth calculating wisely. The number of deaths at sea are alarming. I know at the end, those that end up making it there are very jubilant, but it is just risky. Think about it....

Best always,
Yero

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい